Professional and Experienced Flooring Experts
You've Come To The Right Place
St. Paul Lino is a 3rd generation family owned business with over 75 years of experience specifying, furnishing and installing floor covering throughout the continental United States and reaching into Canada and Puerto Rico.
Relationships built on mutual respect are the key to our success. We measure longevity in decades and many customers have been partners with us for generations. New customers trust in our reputation and appreciate the integrity with which we conduct business. Because of our emphasis on meeting the needs of our customers and offering a positive experience, we have been able to develop and expand our business steadily over the last half-century.
Contact St Paul Lino to quote your next project!
Committed To Quality Flooring and Expert Service
Our Service Areas
The classic soft floor covering. Carpet has evolved a lot during our eighty years in business, and it remains a popular and versatile choice. Carpet adds warmth to any space, while vastly improving acoustics and comfort underfoot.
Every space is unique. We partner with all major commercial carpet manufacturers to make sure we have the perfect carpet option to fit your specific performance, design and budget needs.
With limitless options for color, pattern, shapes and sizes, selecting a carpet can be overwhelming. Let our experienced team guide you through the process of finding the perfect product for your space.
- Broadloom Carpet—Traditional roll carpet is a versatile, economical, and durable material selection.
- Carpet Tile—The same durability and performance of traditional carpet, with added design versatility, less waste, and the ability to be installed in occupied spaces with minimal disruption. The cost of installation is generally lower as well.
- Cushion—For areas where extra comfort or acoustical support is needed, we can provide cushion options that meet your specific needs.
Hard-surface flooring is an appropriate choice for environments where cleanability is the highest priority. Hospitals, clinics, dining and food service areas, assisted living facilities and schools often require hard-surface flooring in certain rooms.
- Luxury Vinyl Tile and Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVT and LVP)—An exploding category of floor covering with sizes, colors and visuals from the natural to the abstract.
- Vinyl Composition Tiles (VCT)—The budget-friendly and durable hard surface choice for many applications such as retail shops, schools, back-of-house spaces, etc. VCT requires more maintenance than other floorcovering options.
- Sheet Vinyl—Sheet vinyl is an excellent choice for hospitals and clinics. With welded seams and coved wall base it provides a durable and sterile environment.
- Rubber Flooring—Rubber flooring is PVC free, durable and easy to maintain. Sheet rubber with welded seams and integral wall base is also an excellent choice for sterile healthcare environments. Rubber tile and stair treads are an attractive and safe solution for stairwells.
- Linoleum—A “green” choice in hard surface flooring, composed of natural materials such as linseed oil, jute, cork powders and wood flours, available in sheets and tile.
- Static Control Flooring—Whether for a small data room or a large laboratory, we have options for controlling and conducting static electricity. Options include tile and sheet materials and even carpeting.
- Stairwell Systems—
- Sports Flooring—Recycled rubber sheet and tiles are an economical choice for gyms and weight rooms. Cushioned sheet vinyl is an option for sports courts and can be customized with cut-in game lines.
- Resilient Base—Vinyl and rubber base is available in various heights and profiles, including the newer “millwork” styles that mimic the look of wood trim, at a lower cost.
Our certified expert installers can install this continuously smooth, impact-resistant wall protection. This versatile product is highly durable and water-tight, making it perfect for a variety of areas and settings. It is ideal for clean rooms, wet areas and areas with frequent wall impact.
This floor finish option is fast becoming popular because of its durability and straightforward maintenance requirements. By grinding existing concrete to create a smooth surface and applying polish, we create an attractive and durable floor that you can enjoy for years to come.
Our unique furniture lift process allows you to leave your work systems and furniture in place for the duration of your carpet project. We simply lift your existing office furniture to remove your existing carpet and install new carpet tiles underneath. This reduces lost productive time for your employees and saves you the expense and headaches involved in removing your furniture from the space completely.
A flooring installation is only as good as the subfloor. From filling minor cracks and imperfections to pouring new toppings, we will provide a solution for any subfloor condition.
Moisture levels in concrete can quickly derail a project. Let us help to reduce the risk on your flooring installation by moisture testing your concrete subfloor and finding the appropriate moisture control solution.
Proper maintenance is critical to extending the lifespan of your flooring. Work with us to develop your personalized care plan. From initial cleaning to stain removal and routine maintenance, we can do it all.
Our crews will remove your existing carpet or resilient flooring quickly and carefully.
St. Paul Lino has long been an industry leader in sustainability. We have been diverting carpet from landfills since the early 1990s. After demolition, we send your old flooring to be recycled into new flooring products or utilize waste-to-fuel energy facilities.
Professional Installation and Quality Flooring Products
Why Choose St Paul Lino
Excellent Track Record.
We are the experts who can skillfully specify and professionally install the proper flooring for your space.
Customers trust in our reputation and appreciate the integrity with which we conduct business each and every day.
Unparalleled Customer Service
We put customer needs first. We continuously ensure our team members are trained on the best installation methods and products.